A step-by-step guide to setting up your Passes
Step 1: Visit the Guest Portal
Step 2: Sign in with the email address and password that was used to create your account.
Step 3: Once signed into the portal, on the main dashboard select “Manage Account.”
Step 4: Verify all account information to ensure it is accurate.
A. Click on “Manage Members” and select the account member you want to edit.
B. Click on the camera button and upload Season Pass holder photo*.
Please carefully read the Photo requirements below prior to uploading!
1. Photo must be of the Season Pass holder only.
2. Portrait-style photo showing full front view of your head and shoulders.
3. No group pictures, hats, sunglasses, or filters.
4. Use a plain, contrasting background.
To Access your Digital Passes
1. In the guest portal on the main dashboard click on “Digital Passes.”
2. Present your Passes at the main gate via a mobile device or printed ID card.
If you would like a printed Season Pass or Island Pass Card please visit the season pass office during park hours.
During our off-season, call 956.772.7873, x3224 during regular business hours to schedule a processing appointment. Should you have any questions or require assistance please contact us at [email protected] or 956.772.7873, x3224.